Ring our main switchboard number on (01535) 652447 to book an appointment at either our main practice or our branch surgery.
Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters. Remember that the results of tests can only be given to the patient.
The Practice operates a telephone triage system. When a patient contacts the Practice, receptionists are asked by GP’s to obtain details of the patients symptoms/illness in order for the most appropriate appointment to be made. This may result in the patient being placed on the triage list for a GP to call the patient back. Patients requiring a call back from a GP on the day they contact the Practice are asked to telephone the Practice no later than 12 noon (10am on a Monday) otherwise you may be asked to call back the following day.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day
- Nurses based in our practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions.
- Say immediately if your call is an emergency.
- Let us know if more than one person in the famliy needs to be seen. You should book an appointment for each member of the famliy who needs to be seen.
- You can book to have a telephone consultation with a doctor. He or she will ring you around an agreed time on the telephone number you have given.
Early morning/evening appointments are offered each week, but days and hours may vary subject to clinical rota, but check with our reception.